anteris associates have visited the Swiss Biotech Day 2019 in Basel (7 May 2019).
The Swiss Biotech Day has long become the standard annual get-together of the Swiss biopharmaceutical industry. And Basel, as one of the most vivid cities in terms of biotechnological and pharmaceutical research, development and production, proved to be the ideal location.
The SBD is not just the place to be for members of the Swiss Biotech Association, who traditionally meet there for the association's Annual General Assembly. As always, the event targets entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, analysts, BD&L, political decision makers, industry stakeholders and media.
Event highlights in 2019 were:
- 650+ attendees from 20+ countries
- Presentation of the Swiss Biotech Report
- Swiss Biotech Success Stories
- Parallel tracks in the afternoon focused on innovative biotech start-ups and medium-sized biotech companies
- Thematically focussed panel discussions on e.g. finance, production and licensing
- Pre-scheduled one-to-one partnering meetings for all attendees
- High-traffic exhibition with ongoing catering
Looking forward to next year!